- True Christianity Changes the Culture It's In: Tim Keller on idols & the Gospel: http://tgc-video.s3.amazonaws.com/2009-conference/plenary/Keller_Session_1.mp3
- Dating, Singleness, and Marriage: Females AND males of all ages, you MUST listen to this panel by ASCC staff & partners: http://www.austinstone.org/what/gt_blog/dating_singleness_marriage/
- Discipleship: These three talks are from Austin Stone's Summer Conference "The Kingdom is at Hand: The Foundational Need for Discipleship" http://www.austinstone.org/resources/other_audio/category/2009_summer_conference
- What the Church Should be Like: Click the link above. Listen to the 3rd talk, "Discipleship in the Church." Yes, I gave it two bullet points. Yes, it is that good. I wish every broken, hurting Christian, as well as every Christian who thinks they will never be broken or hurting, would listen to this and pray for the Holy Spirit to move in their heart. If we all did, I think the Church would be beautifully changed.
‘The Odyssey’ and the End of the World
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment